Start-Up Business Basics
The 4-hour Start-up Business Basics, an intensive small group meeting, includes four unique training segments plus one-on-one consulting follow-up:
- Overview, including structure, entity creation
- Understanding business taxes
- Show Me the Money: alternate financing, business loans, credit repair, apps to build credit, seed money, potential for angel investing
- Creating a business plan, market analysis
Introduction to Government Contracting
The 2-hour Government Contracting Workshop will help you obtain your specialty certification designation, and understand how to become an approved supplier or vendor.
- Introductory session to cover Small Business Enterprise, Women Owned, Minority Owned, Veteran Owned, Disadvantaged, and Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Overview of Federal, State, Local Government, and USD certification programs available to small businesses
- Benefits of certification
- Understanding who accepts certifications
- Identifying certifying agencies
- Eligibility requirements
- University of San Diego & County of San Diego procurement process
Food & Beverage
The 3-hour Financial Literacy Workshop focuses on providing useful information about operating a financially sustainable business. Topics include:
- Understanding the difference between different types of bank accounts
- Choosing the best financial institution for you and how to avoid predatory lenders
- Understanding the U.S. Credit System
- Credit: building good credit, credit repair
Customer Service for Growth
Customer understanding and activation is the heartbeat of every business.
We help entrepreneurs strategically craft a customer-centric omnichannel experience. Through our interactive 12-week program, we educate, inspire, and call to action the participating organizations to level up their marketing game.
11/4/19, 7:00 – 9:00 PM: Collaborative Kickoff and Execution Framework
Contact Noemi Pena to sign up.
-The Marketing Collective
Or click to Request one-on-one consulting services to meet with an expert confidentially and at no cost.