Start-Up Business Basics
The 4-hour Start-up Business Basics, an intensive small group meeting, includes four unique training segments plus one-on-one consulting follow-up:
- Overview, including structure, entity creation
- Understanding business taxes
- Show Me the Money: alternate financing, business loans, credit repair, apps to build credit, seed money, potential for angel investing
- Creating a business plan, market analysis
Introduction to Government Contracting
The 2-hour Government Contracting Workshop will help you obtain your specialty certification designation, and understand how to become an approved supplier or vendor.
- Introductory session to cover Small Business Enterprise, Women Owned, Minority Owned, Veteran Owned, Disadvantaged, and Disabled Veteran Owned Business
- Overview of Federal, State, Local Government, and USD certification programs available to small businesses
- Benefits of certification
- Understanding who accepts certifications
- Identifying certifying agencies
- Eligibility requirements
- University of San Diego & County of San Diego procurement process
Food & Beverage Bootcamp
Ready, Set, SCALE! Learn the step-by-step process to make a category-killing product that lands on shelves at big chains like Whole Foods, Von’s, Walmart & Costco. Led by industry guru and ex-Nestle executive Dave Hubinger, you will learn about pricing strategy, sales channels, product testing, market research, product packaging, manufacturing, bench samples, pitching big chains, & more.
- Understand your product category, its dynamics, & why it matters
- What to say, and not say, to the big chains
- Answer the question, “Will We Make Money?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- You have developed your product & are currently selling
- You have a Consumer-Packaged Goods product & want to sell to stores and/or restaurants
- Not for restaurants or catering businesses
The 3-hour Financial Literacy Workshop focuses on providing useful information about operating a financially sustainable business. Topics include:
- Understanding the difference between different types of bank accounts
- Choosing the best financial institution for you and how to avoid predatory lenders
- Understanding the U.S. Credit System
- Credit: building good credit, credit repair
Customer Service for Growth
Customer understanding and activation is the heartbeat of every business.
We help entrepreneurs strategically craft a customer-centric omnichannel experience. Through our interactive 12-week program, we educate, inspire, and call to action the participating organizations to level up their marketing game.
Contact Rachel Christensen to sign up.
Or click to Request one-on-one consulting services to meet with an expert confidentially and at no cost.